The Advanced Fighting Handgun course continues beyond the shooting of the Defenders Series or our Defensive Fighting Handgun Courses (I & II) with movements, building clearing, unorthodox position shooting, differing cover use, vehicles and weapons, extreme precision and distance, one-handed shooting, malfunction handling and clearance, fighting while injured, and much more.
The prerequisite training prior to being able to attend the Advanced Fighting Handgun course includes: either the Defenders Series or both of the Defensive Fighting Handgun I & II courses.
- The Defenders Series, the flagship of the Defenders-USA, incorporates the Basic Concealed Handgun Permit course, and Defensive Fighting Handgun (I & II), into one intense, fun-filled weekend. This weekend course includes both classroom instruction as well as expert-instructed range time. The Defenders Series helps prepare responsible gun owners for efficient use of their handguns in the context of saving life from today’s evil.
- Defensive Fighting Handgun I & II. This is the range portion of the Defenders Series, without the classroom times.
Please read our Course Terms and Conditions
Upcoming Advanced Fighting Handgun Courses
- "Defenders Series" - Grand Junction, CO – 07/17/2020 - 07/19/2020 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Defensive Fighting Handgun I & II – Kiowa, CO – 08/01/2020 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- "Defenders Series" - Grand Junction, CO (Aug. 2020) – 08/14/2020 - 08/16/2020 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- CCW, Church Security, Fighting Handgun, & Fighting Rifle Courses - Whitehall, MT – 08/19/2020 - 08/23/2020 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm