Date(s) - 04/17/2016
Four Corners Rifle and Pistol Club
The Defensive Focused Shooting is a full day experience of handgun handling and defensive fighting shooting training that is based on the realities of the vast majority of modern defensive handgun uses in America. It starts with our “Intro To Defensive Shooting” course in the morning and continues into the rest of the day for the full DFS.
This training is perfect for anyone, from the absolute beginner to the highly trained firearms user. All will learn a lot, in fact, most “gun people” are surprised at the depth of this training and by how much even they learn throughout this course.
This course is a good refresher for any of our Defenders Series graduates and is excellent for any professional gun carrier, i.e., law enforcement, etc. Any LEO will be surprised by how much they learn, the new skills gained, and by how hard they and their equipment will be pushed.
To any Defenders Series grad, your gained skills are perishable! The DFS is the non-classroom, range-only, shooting portions of the Defenders Series and I urge you to come refresh these necessary, life-saving skills.
Needed for the DFS:
– Holster (a reliable one, call if you have questions about “reliable”)
– 3 magazines (if using a semi-automatic handgun)
– 650 – 850 rounds of ammunition for semi-autos; 500-650 if using a revolver (please consider a semi-auto…)
– Eye & ear protection
– any non-alcoholic liquids to drink and any food / snacks you might want (yeah, don’t bring your beer or whiskey…)
– Openness, a sense of humor, willingness to learn, and leave your ego at home.
This eight to nine hour training will challenge the students, from the beginner to anyone who already has extensive firearms training. All will end having learned quite a lot and with new or refreshed defensive fighting handgun skills.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Registration are closed for this event.