Date(s) - 05/03/2022
Cameo Shooting & Educational Complex
WARNING: This is NOT a beginners handgun course. This is an advanced handgun course, mainly intended for the attendees and family members of the AG & AG National Conference, as we already believe these folks likely enough training to attend this course.
This course will be moderately physical and each attendee will be pushed hard within their own individual capabilities, filled with explosive movements, working and shooting from down on the ground, getting up and down multiple times, quick lateral / forward / backwards movements, use of cover, short sprints, shooting with others in movement or controlling people while shooting, and much more.
Understand this is a course training on how to win in a realistic gunfight situation, even if around or needing to protect others. It will be intense while also being a thoughtful learning atmosphere, geared to helped even the slowest among the group to learn to fight as best as possible within whatever physical limitations one has.
If anyone outside of AG&AG wants to sign up, if is open to the public BUT this is (again) an advanced course. If you are not ready for this course, it will quickly become apparent and we will be forced to ask you to sit out, without a refund of any money you paid for this course.
Thus, if you are ready for this course, we welcome you. If you are not, you come at your own risk of possibly not being allowed to complete the training AND not getting a refund because we had to sit you out due to inexperience or safety.
Cameo Shooting & Education Complex
Bay 10, starting promptly at 0900. Please be there about 15 minutes early to fill waivers and make sure we can all be ready to go at 9 am.
– Handgun & at three magazines (if single stack magazines, for is preferable)
– 350 to 500 rounds of ammunition (more is better)
– Magazine carrier or double mag carrier
– Quality, safe holster (NOTE: Blackhawk SERPA or similar trigger-finger release holsters are NOT allowed in this course. NO bra holster, NO pocket holsters, NO cross draw or shoulder holsters, NO ankle holsters, NO purse holsters, NO nylon or other floppy holsters.
– Eye & ear protection
– A front brimmed hat, such as a baseball hat, etc.
– NO shirts with a low hanging front & pants would be best
– A lunch – there aren’t restaurants nearby and we will not have time for anyone to leave the range to go get lunch
– Any snacks or non-alcoholic beverages wanted throughout the day
– An open mind, ready to be pushed, a fighting spirit determined to win, and a willingness to listen to, ask questions about, and explore concepts and techniques related to fighting for your life with a handgun or for the lives of those you love.
– Camp chair
– Knee and/or elbow pads
– Yoga or similar sturdy mat
– Sunscreen, bug spray, lip balm, or other outdoor protective equipment or items
– Note taking material
This will be a full day on an active outdoor range so dress appropriately for the predicted weather of the day, for physical activity, and conditions of an outdoor bay range.
The details for this course will be set soon, so watch this link closely.
Registration are closed for this event.