We highly recommend the Intro to Defensive Shooting (ITDS) be taken in addition to the CCW Course and continue on with your defensive training. This is ideal for those who aren’t able to attend a Defenders Series. It consists of learning or improving a natural stance, proper handling, draw stroke, recoil management, intuitive unsighted and sighted fire, and more, creating combat accuracy while building speed and efficiency that works well with what the body does naturally when in fear and under high stress. Our students leave the range with realistic defensive fighting knowledge, experience and confidence as well as having a great time.
Upcoming Intro to Defensive Shooting courses
- "Defenders Series" - Kiowa, CO – 05/31/2019 - 06/02/2019 @ 6:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- CHP/CCW & Defensive Fighting Handgun Courses - Kiowa, CO – 05/31/2019 - 06/01/2019 @ 6:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- "Defenders Series" - Grand Junction, CO – 06/07/2019 - 06/09/2019 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- CHP/CCW & Defensive Fighting Handgun Courses - Grand Junction, CO – 06/07/2019 - 06/08/2019 @ 6:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Combined Concealed & Defensive Fighting Handgun I Course - Grand Junction, CO – 07/07/2019 @ 8:30 am - 6:30 pm